Verizon Wireless 718 Franklin Avenue
Technology is continuously growing. We always focus on how electronics can better our lives, thus, forgetting where it originally came from or how it started. Below we have listed a few facts to take us back to the old days.
10 Mind-blowing Technology Facts That You Didn’t Know
- The Firefox logo isn’t a fox. The creature in the Firefox logo is actually a red panda.
2. The first Apple logo isn’t what you would think. Originally, the logo featured Sir Isaac Newton sitting beneath a tree, with an apple about to fall on his head.
3. Google rents out goats. Google rents goats to eat the grass at their Mountain View headquarters, instead of mowing their lawn.
4. The name for “robot” has dark origins. The word “robot” originates from the Czech word “robota”. It means forced labor or work.
5. The first-ever VCR was the size of a piano. The first Video Camera Recorder was made in 1956. It was the size of a piano.
6. Samsung is 38 years and 1 month older than Apple. Samsung was founded as a grocery store on March 1, 1938, by Lee Byung-Chull. 38 Years and 1 month later Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak created Apple Computer Inc. on April 1, 1976.
7. A Petabyte is a lot of data. 1 GB is 1024 MB, while 1 petabyte (PB) is equivalent to 1024 terabytes (TB). A 50 PB hard drive could hold the entire written works of mankind, from the beginning of recorded history, in all languages.
8. Alexa is always listening to your conversations. Your dialogue history is stored in Alexa’s cloud to help improve your experience.
9. People read faster or slower depending on what they read from. Research shows that people read 10% slower from a screen than from paper.
10. There are Amish computers. These computers are specially designed without internet, video, or music capabilities.
For more interesting facts visit https://www.thefactsite.com/top-100-technology-facts/
Verizon Wireless 718 Franklin Avenue information and all other fixed line and mobile numbers, as well as all links and other information are from open, public sources. In the event that this info is incorrect please contact Veza Assist. Likewise, if it is no longer in use, our staff will gladly assist. The Veza Assist email address is currently the only means of informing us of wrong or obsolete numbers. The compilation and publishing of this directory is for the convenience and benefit of the public and the listed businesses alike. Thank you for using this directory. As a result, your participation contributes to the improvement and maintenance of this directory.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.