T-Mobile 02 Queens Boulevard
If you’ve been upset or frustrated by your loved one’s excessive phone use while in your presence, you are not alone.
Your loved one may suffer from a cell phone addiction or nomophobia, the fear of being without a mobile phone, if he or she exhibits these signs or symptoms:
- Appears anxious when phone battery is low.
- Panics if cell phone is misplaced or service is unavailable.
- Spends more time connecting online than connecting with people in real life.
- Sleeps with the smartphone on or under the pillow.
- Uses the phone in dangerous situations such as driving.
- Has his or her smartphone on the table during meals.
- Believes the cell phone to have rung or vibrated when it hasn’t.
This is not a complete list of signs and symptoms but it includes some of the common signs that a loved one may be suffering from a smartphone addiction.
Reference: Portion of article on: https://www.psychguides.com/behavioral-disorders/cell-phone-addiction/
T-Mobile 02 Queens Boulevard information and all other fixed line and mobile numbers, as well as all links and other information are from open, public sources. In the event that this info is incorrect please contact Veza Assist. Likewise, if it is no longer in use, our staff will gladly assist. The Veza Assist email address is currently the only means of informing us of wrong or obsolete numbers. The compilation and publishing of this directory is for the convenience and benefit of the public and the listed businesses alike. Thank you for using this directory. As a result, your participation contributes to the improvement and maintenance of this directory.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.