Camellia Meats Genesee
A butcher is a person who may slaughter animals, dress their flesh, sell their meat, or participate within any combination of these three tasks. They may prepare standard cuts of meat and poultry for sale in retail or wholesale food establishments.
5 Things to consider when visiting your butcher
- Regular customers get special treatment. Knowing your preferences your butcher can be notified ahead of time. He can also tailor your order according too your taste.
- Meat on discount is not going to go bad. Contrary to popular belief, specials are not determined by sell-by date. It has to do with supply and demand.
- Prices of meat vary for a reason. The most influential factor determining price is supply. Another factor determining price is the grading system. For retail, beef starts with standard and select, then choice and prime. Veal, lamb and poultry are also graded; pork is not. Other price influencing factors are fat content, marbling and ageing.
- You may request certain preparations. Having certain fat trimmed off is a benefit that you do not get with prepacked meats.
- Unconventional cuts can save you money. Cuts that we are more familiar with like fillet, Rib eye and sirloin come at a price. Instead you may request certain cuts that are just as tasty but not commercially recognized. Ask your butcher to for the alternatives.
Camillia Meats Genesee information and all fixed line and mobile numbers, and any other information are from open, public sources. In the event that this info is incorrect please contact Veza Assist. Likewise, if it is no longer in use, our staff will gladly assist. The Veza Assist email address is currently the only means of informing us of any wrong numbers. The compilation and publishing of this directory is for the convenience and benefit of the public and the listed businesses alike. Thank you for using this directory. As a result, your participation contributes to the improvement and maintenance of this directory.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.