C-Town Supermarkets 2071 Clove Road
Interesting points to note about supermarkets:
1) Peanut butter in a plastic jar at the supermarket usually has a sell-by date of about 18 months after it hits the shelf. Past this date, if it’s unopened it’s still perfectly good. Opened, peanut butter will slowly develop off-flavors of rancid nuts over the next five or so years. – Foodrepublic
2) Most “baby carrots” are cut-down carrots that would otherwise be rejected from supermarkets for being too ugly. – USAToday
3) In Europe, they have “Social Supermarkets” that allow the poor to buy discarded goods from normal supermarkets at very cheap prices. – npr
4) Many supermarket oranges have their peels dyed orange (not all oranges’), orange peels turn orange by maturity. Their peels are green despite being ripe, so the FDA allows adding color to prevent negative effects on sales. – FDA
5) The average age of apples bought at supermarkets is 6 to 12 months. – The Guardian
6) The net profit after tax for supermarkets in 2018 was 1,2% – FMI
Resources:Thanks to https://www.kickassfacts.com/30-amazing-supermarket-facts/2/ and https://www.fmi.org/our-research/supermarket-facts
C-Town Supermarkets 2071 Clove Road has a free listing in VezaDirect, a Veza Online directory. All fixed line and mobile numbers, and any other information are from open, public sources. In the event that this info is incorrect please contact Veza Assist. Likewise, if it is no longer in use, our staff would be glad to assist. The Veza Assist email address is currently the only means of informing us of any wrong numbers. The compilation and publishing of this directory is for the convenience and benefit of the public and the listed businesses alike. Thank you for using this directory. As a result, your participation contributes to the improvement and maintenance of this directory.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.